SPECTRA COLLAGEN (NEW)
- Delicious Flavors
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
- Supports digestive health, skin and joints
- Features Collagen types I, II, III, V and X
- From non-GMO, grass fed, hormone free, cage free and cruelty free sources
- From four food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
CREAMY VANILLA, VELVETY CHOCOLATE
Features & Benefits
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake, Full spectrum Collagen Protein powder could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Spectra Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
Spectra Collagen Protein includes hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides and eggshell membrane collagen, featuring collagen Type I, II, III, V and X.
Odorless, tasteless and easy-to-mix Multi Collagen Protein can be added to a wide variety of healthy foods and beverages.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef
- Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Wild Fish
- Collagen from Eggshell Membrane
- 9 grams of Protein (per serving)
- Skin, Gut, and Joint Support
- Mixes Instantly
- Odorless, Tasteless
- Easily Add Collagen Boost to Any Meal
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish
- Contains No milk, No shellfish, No tree nuts, No wheat, No peanuts, No soy, No GMOs
SUGGESTED WAYS TO USE SEPCTRA COLLAGEN:
- Include 2 Tablespoons in your morning smoothie.
- Add to baking dishes, muffins, bars or pancakes to increase protein intake.
- Replace other protein powder with this.
- Create a chia coconut collagen pudding.
- Take one serving of collagen pre- or post-workout.